Friday 1 October 2010

My camera equipment

My camera equipment
That are be using

kodak 6mg digital camera


I have a 450 d camera



It came with a 18-55 mm lens



The first lens i bought was a canon 50mm 1.8 lens
I was recommended this lens
I really liked the wide aperture of the lens and use it more than the kit lens













The next lens i purchased was a zoom lens to use in getting closer to the action in sport and nature photography
I got the canon 55- 250 lens












I then got a jessops flash gun
I also got a remote control
And a extension lead for my flash gun
and a hot shoe


I then purchased a macro lens the tamron 60 mm lens



I also have a mono pod
and a few tripods


week 2

We sat at the macs and went though some of are previous work
with the tutor and discussed the modules we where doing .
I was hoping to to do modules 310 , 211 , 307
so it be half of the diploma but looks like I'm doing
211 and 307 because the tutor said it was a good one to do .

No comments:

Post a Comment