Friday 1 October 2010

Home work

The assignment was to take photos of 5 random items/objects in 5 different location's
Also a person had to be in each photo
And you could only have ambient light
and each photo had to be square 8 x 8

The main problem was how was i going to get into each of the photos because i had no one to hold anything for me or pose

My Theme was Glass

                                                       GLASS MARBLES

I got this shot by putting some marbles on a mirror and shooting from above


Canon 450D Hand held
Lens 60mm
Shutter speed 1/60 sec
Aperture f/3.5
Metering Evaluative
ISO 800

A MAGNIFYING GLASS

I went in back garden and used the magnifying glass at  arm's length to look at the wind spinning bug close up
I had my camera in one hand and magnifying class in the other and took this shot


Canon 450d
Lens 50mm
Shutter speed 1/125 sec
Aperture f/3.5
Metering Evaluative
ISO 400

A GLASS MIRROR

I Took a glass mirror into the garden and set up my camera on a tripod
I metered onto the mirror and set my camera off with a remote control



Canon 450d
A tripod
Lens 50mm
Shutter speed 1/40 sec
Aperture f/2.8
Metering Evaluative
ISO 1600

A GLASS WATCH

I took this photo on a tripod and put my hand in front of the lens with the watch in it
I looked though the view finder and meterted onto the center of the watch and took this shot


Canon 450d
A tripod
Lens 60mm
Shutter speed 1/50 sec
Aperture f/2.8
Metering Evaluative
ISO 100

A GLASS CAT

I putt some glass bottles and a glass paper weigh into the background
Then at arm's length i show me adding a cat
 I used a wide Aperture and meterted onto the cat to show a good depth of feild


Canon 450mm
A tripod
Lens 60mm
Shutter speed 1/160 sec
Aperture f/2
Metering Evaluative
ISO 200

1 comment:

  1. Hi Simon,
    A good set of images with all the technical data required not only for this task but use this method for all your work on this course.
    Can you clarify in a blog what units you are doing and why you have chosen them. Also you may need to produce a statement of intent to outline what your intentions are from the beginning, then we will know when you get there at the end.We must discuss this in the next class.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete