Tuesday 14 December 2010

Statement of Intent , Theme two Architectural

Statement of Intent Theme two Architectural

Intentions

For this them i have chose to photography architectural
I like Tudor buildings and old buildings and there are many in warwickshire area
I hope to capture some images from when I visits and the towns around me

Reason for theme
I have chosen the theme of architecture because i have not really done it before in much detail and I'm
curious if i can capture 10 good images , I hope to capture the details and beauty of the architecture i come across in my local area .

Equipment

Canon 450d
Canon 18-55mm lens i will use this lens manly in the wide angle 18mm to capture the whole of a building
Canon 28-70mm lens to get closer detail and equality of image
Canon 50mm to get a more quality shot
Tripod or monopod for poor light and darkness . A tripod is a great help for using slower shutter speeds

Lighting

I will hopefully use ambient light manly trying to capture the sun and shadows on the buildings i come across
A tripod or monopod will help and can be used at night fall to help with exposure

Health and safety

Keeping equipment dry
Do not run with your camera
Be careful of ice and slippy surfaces
If using a tripod make sure it is stable
When changing lenses be careful of getting dust or water into your lens or camera

No comments:

Post a Comment